Earthhope Forums
POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - Printable Version

+- Earthhope Forums (http://earthhopenetwork.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Art and Free Expression (/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Auditory (/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC (/showthread.php?tid=3219)

POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - justinsarah - 09-12-2009 03:04 AM

Hi to all
here is your thread where you can post your favorite music.I am just little bit curies to know which kind of music you are listening So all people Post your favorite music here..

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - nikjerry - 09-07-2010 02:16 AM

Generally I would like to hear classic music, but sometimes it depends on my mood. As when I got angry with someone I would like to hear rock music. When I become alone I like to hear quite music.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - princejolly - 09-24-2010 03:51 AM

I like to Listen the Soft and slow Music So Much.It give The relax and Peaceful Mind when I feel Stress.There are Very Big Collection I had for this kind of Music.There is not a Single Word In That Music Only Instruments Sound is there.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - denial121 - 11-15-2010 05:28 AM

I can tell you what I like the music depends on my mood. But I probably would like to hear rock music. But when I get angry with someone I want to hear metal music.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - daryematera - 11-16-2010 11:11 AM

Music is my hobby. My tastes in music are all over the place.Normally I like listening to slow music then The Fast Music.I like to dedicate I just spend my life with you is my favorite song and most romantic.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - cliffordsmith - 12-20-2010 06:23 PM

I have used to listen many of the musics for freshing our mind. My favourite music is classical because it gives satisfaction to the heart.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - dwarner078 - 12-28-2010 02:46 AM

Listening a music is my hobby. I like listening to classical music, but sometimes it depends on my mood like when I was angry against someone, I would like to hear rock music. When i'm alone, i hear a lot of music.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - Earth - 12-28-2010 06:18 AM

i am more into trances these days and DJ TIESTO is one of the best dj in the world , his music got passion in it . and power mix by him is a must listen to all .

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - jessytimothy - 01-03-2011 02:51 AM

My favourite musics are,
Grenade by Bruno Mars
Black & Yellow by Wiz Khalifa
Stereo Love by Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - colbertfenton - 01-29-2011 04:16 AM

My favorite music are define as belows :
-Rock music
-Classical music
-Country music
-Jazz music
-Pop music

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - cube12ic - 03-02-2011 05:35 AM

My favorite music are:
- Hip Hop Music
- Rock Music

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - alp12ha - 03-11-2011 01:59 AM

MY favorite Music are:
- Classical Music
- Pop Music

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - milesneal - 03-19-2011 05:35 PM

My Favorite music POP Music, Remix, DJ Music, Classic Music. There are 4 music like and always sing a song. I like Song And dance.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - kevinklain - 03-22-2011 05:46 AM

I like to Listen the Soft & slow Music So Much. It give The relax & Quiet Mind when I feel Stress. There are Giant Collection I had for this sort of Music. There is not a Single Word In That Music Only Instruments Sound is there.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - starynicks - 03-25-2011 06:37 AM

I love to listening music. I can tell you what I like the music depends on my mood. But I probably would like to hear rock music. But when I get angry with someone I want to hear metal music.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - brigoul10right - 03-28-2011 03:19 AM

my favorite musics are
classical
rock

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - willowyok - 04-06-2011 02:09 PM

My favourite music Classical, Jazz, Indie, Punk, Folk. DJ Music, Remix and Pop. I like Pop Music of English

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - zackblue456 - 04-12-2011 01:55 AM

Music is my hobby and Normally I like listening to slow music then The Fast Music. I like to dedicate I just spend my life with you is my favorite song and most romantic.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - spurmsperm - 04-12-2011 02:06 AM

My favorite musics are
classical
pop

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - ronaldfinny - 04-13-2011 03:35 AM

In todays life the trend of music,my faviroute hobby is to listening music,i like to listening music to fresh my mind and mood, i always listening soft music.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - BilliePiper - 04-30-2011 03:20 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_xtDRr9syM
Eagles - Hotel California

Amazing song of all time.......!!!

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - nickrad123 - 05-03-2011 02:12 AM

I like to listen music and My favourite music Classical, Jazz, Indie, Punk, Folk. DJ Music, Remix and Pop. I like Pop Music of English.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - andrumitheal - 05-10-2011 12:39 AM

Listing is my favourite hobby, whenever i am free i have to listen music, to listening music is to making good mood and make a fresh our mind, i am always listing a classical music and soft music.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - Jackson - 05-11-2011 11:34 PM

Well i like to listen different Types of Music . My favorites are as below

Hip Hop
Pop
Rock
Classical

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - Aleeshan20kat - 05-16-2011 01:40 AM

My favorite musics are
Classic Rock
Jazz/Swing/Blues

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - henryyson - 05-25-2011 02:35 AM

My Favorite music is Pop and Classic. Also old song remix and make new song of western style. I like that type of music with dance also.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - karenrowan - 05-28-2011 03:10 AM

My favorite music type are Rock,Jazz,Rock and Classical music.Sakira is my favorite singer.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - BuyGiftsItems - 07-03-2011 10:17 AM

I like to Listen the Soft and slow Music So Much.It give The relax and Peaceful Mind when I feel Stress.There are Very Big Collection I had for this kind of Music.There is not a Single Word In That Music Only Instruments Sound is there.

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - mike01sach - 07-13-2011 03:30 AM

I Like Classical music... it's real music near to me..

RE: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC - Evaearl - 07-21-2011 01:32 AM

My favorite song changes depending on the mood i'm in. If I'm angry, then something a bit heavier, like Master Of Puppets by Metallica would be ideal. If I'm in an apathetic mood, maybe Street Spirit by Radiohead. But I would have to say my favorite song of all time is... Cowboys From Hell by Pantera........