Post Reply  Post Thread 

Group: Registered

My name is John Vidurek and I am the organizer for Ron Paul Dutchess County Meet-up 695. We are planning a Nation Wide meet-up’s on the internet the first one will be on Friday 3-14-08 at 7:30 PM EST [room will open at 6:30 EST limited seating]. We respectfully request that you and or as many members of your meet-up group [or any Ron Paul supporter] that would like to join us to please come. We have set up a “free” meeting room for up to 200 people [limited seating come early] with -

* High Quality digital audio [stereo]
* High Quality digital video
* Visual [list] of names of all the people in the room
* Common room text chat area available during the conference
* Raise hand button to get in line to speak
* One speaker at a time
* Private text, video or audio private messaging between members with ability to bring in up to 10 members
* Administrators have complete control of the room, they can remove mic from anyone who is disruptive, even remove the individual or ban them from the room.
* Pal-talk is far superior then any other on line meeting place or telephone conference set-up available
* Pal-talk has created a simple and comfortable environment for video and audio conferencing
* The Pal-talk experience is like having an extended living-room across cyber space.
* We can have superior and productive meetings without leaving our homes
* We can show films and power-point programs
* We can show charts and pictures
* We can pass out unlimited written or image materials to everyone with the click of a mouse
* We can play music (stereo) or speeches
* We can make audio recordings of our meetings and post them on line for download so that our other group members can hear the meeting on their own time.
* We can stream the meeting off a web site like a radio station
* No more missing meetings because you don’t feel up to traveling to some place across the county
* No more missing meetings because you came home late from work and wanted to eat dinner (eat while you listen and participate.
* You and your spouse can both attend the meetings and you don’t need a baby sitter
* You can catch up on other work as you listen in at your computer
* We can take votes by the raising of hands
* Much, much more …

These rooms are easy to set up and best of all are free. You can set up a room for your local meet-up and meet every week conveniently in your own home and maybe have a physical meet-up once a month. If this catches on to other meet-ups we can cross visit without leaving our homes.

Here is our vision:
1) To create a room for every state and have a state meeting once a month [eg- New York Ron Paul Revolution]
2) To create a national room and have a national meeting once a month [eg- “We the People”]
3) To create a room for every Ron Paul Meet-up group and meet as often as you would want – [eg- Dutchess County Ron Paul Meetup 695]

The benefits:
1) Communications [quick accurate information flow]
2) Organization by the grass roots [there are no leader’s just organizers]
3) Consistency [when a great idea works it can be duplicated by others quickly]
4) Action [if action by the all is required we can act quickly]
5) Record your meetings and post them on your meet-up page
6) Growth – because the pal-talk community is in the millions and people will enter our rooms for curiosity we will develop new membership and we can direct them to a local meet-up group near them, growth potential is phenomenal.
7) Power point ability
8) Pass out literature
9) High Quality digital audio [stereo]
10) High Quality digital video
11) Much, much more

Logical locations of the rooms:
* [category] Social Issues & Politics
* [sub-category] Government & Politics
* [rooms] [State]
New York for Ron Paul Revolution
New Jersey for Ron Paul Revolution
Pennsylvania for Ron Paul Revolution
Montana for Ron Paul Revolution
California for Ron Paul Revolution
- etc -
Ron Paul Revolution Meet up 695
Ron Paul Revolution Meet up 696
Ron Paul Revolution Meet up 697
Ron Paul Revolution Meet up 698
- etc -
We the People

Information is power and the opportunity for growth here on pal-talk is phenomenal. We could literally double our meet-up numbers quickly. I hope you see the potential of this program and join us. Because the rooms have a limit (200 people) we will reach a point where we will have to pay a reasonable monthly fee we will take up a collection maybe $1 per person per month to pay the fee. But until then it’s free.

CHOOSING A SCREEN NAME: - You can use your given name or a made up screen name but you should add your meet-up group number at the end of your screen name so we can appreciate where everyone is from

The [small] software to be downloaded to join us is un-intrusive and safe. I have been a member of the pal-talk community since January of 2001 and I can attest that it is safe.

You can download the small un-intrusive and safe software at

WHERE TO FIND US: > [category > Social Issues & Politics] [sub-category > Government & Politics] [room > New York Ron Paul Revolution or We the People Room]

Anyone who plans on attending our meeting should download pal-talk now and familiarize your self with it in head of time, check out this amazing on-line community.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you Friday 3-14-08 at 7:30 PM EST for our first meeting. We will be opening the room at 6:30 PM EST to show a one hour film called Hidden Agenda, an amazing interview of Congressmen Norman Dodd [who passed away in 1988] and his involvement on the Reese committee in the 1950’s where he uncovered a conspiracy within our “servant” government to bring in a new world order and destroy our constitutional government hosted by G. Edward Griffin. The film is about 55 min and reveals a very important piece of missing American history. Please feel free to share this communiqué with your neighboring meet-up groups regardless of their location.

Speakers are required, mic’s are optional but encouraged. You can buy a headset with a mic for about $10 at stales or radio shack.

John Vidurek
Ron Paul Dutchess County Meet-up 695 Organizer
Ron Paul Precinct Leader for Hyde Park NY
Ron Paul Delegate

03-09-2008 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Wolf Star

Group: Administrators

Hey John,
Glad you found my forum! Sorry I didn't make it to the last Poughkeepsie meetup. Wasn't feeling too well. I'll send out a message to my list with your announcement on it. Smile

Earthhope Action Network

Daniel Shays

03-09-2008 10:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Group: Registered

I'm interested in how this went. I do see the potential in it. We have so much useful technology at our fingertips. The more we each make use of this technology the stronger the Movement will become. I encourage all to learn to 'master' the tools that are available to us. Indeed do note what we're doing in the realm of what we're calling the Ron Paul WebTakeover.

Dan Hall
Supports Ron Paul
The Next Revolution
The World Supports Ron Paul
03-21-2008 10:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: